You will be responsible for overseeing, supervising and directing all operational departments. Furthermore, you will be in charge for short & long term planning and professional management of all operations in the front and back of the House. As Hotel Director, you develop, control budgets and objectives. You implement and maintain NH standards & procedures and you ensure their implementation. In addition, you hire, train, coach and empower your team with high standards of quality and service. You report directly to the Regional Manager.
You will be coordinating the work performance. Therefore you:
• Coach the department heads.
• Adjust the work in case of anomalies.
• Ensure efficient use and management of premises, inventory, equipment / facilities.
• Handle complaints from guests.
You will monitor the efficiency / productivity and the departmental revenue. Therefore you:
• Prepare plans and budgets.
• Monitor the realization, tracking and adjusting defects.
• Develop actions for improvement, conduct cost savings.
• Provide information on budgets and investments.
• You are high quality driven, and result oriented
• You have an immaculate eye for detail
• You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Hotel Director
• You possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit and motivational leadership
• You have excellent organizational skills and are flexible in working-hours
• You have exceptional commercial and communication skills
• You have a good level of French, English and Dutch
• You have the ability to be rigorous and strict in a diplomatic manner
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. In addition to a competitive salary, NH Hotel Group offers the following conditions of employment:
Special employee rate: for accommodation in NH hotels worldwide!
NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
Hospital and Group insurance