We are currently looking for a Director of Sales Conference Centers for the Netherlands.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Work with the Director of Sales M&E to set sales targets for our Conference Centers in the Business Unit Northern Europe, develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve those targets
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives, build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships
- Develop and execute initiatives, marketing actions, new ideas and best practices to drive sales, increase existing business, identify new markets and opportunities
- Continuously monitor and analyze trends and results on the market and among the competitors, attend fairs, roadshows and other sales activities
- Build a global network and use synergies to strengthen our position on the market
- Ensure continuous development of the Sales Managers by supporting and training employees; planning, monitoring and appraising their results
- Working closely with the international sales teams in order to secure business for the assigned portfolio, raise awareness for the opportunities of the Conference Centers
- Clear alignment in regards to the accounts, who is responsible for whom
- 1st contact by Head of CC and if more potential in addition handover to International Sales Team
- All national potential accounts which are unmanaged with potential for CC Business
- Close collaboration with destination management companies to bring CC as venues for the city forward
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
You have 3+ years’ experience in a managing sales position. You have no 9 to 5 mentality and you are guest and result oriented. You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with a strong network and in-depth understanding of the Conference Centre Market and also expertise in the marketing field. You have a commercial attitude and are able to persuade our clients to choose NH Hotels in the booking process. You find it important to work on a high service level, advise our clients, and provide them with a professional tailor-made proposal, which is according to their wishes and “to be an ambassador of the NH Hotel Group”.
In this position you are working for NH Hotel Group; a professional and international hotel chain. We understand that people make the difference which is conveyed in our excellent working conditions:
A yearly bonus based on your personal targets and the results of NH Hotel Group
Laptop & Phone
Unique in the hospitality industry: a year-end bonus for every employee with a minimum of 50% of your monthly salary
NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
Invite your friends and family for city trips in all of our NH Hotels worldwide ánd 30% discount on our restaurants and bars!
Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
We care for your health and therefore offer discounts on collective health insurance and financial services, a "bike plan" and discount at various gyms!